- Case VI WSBA v. Eugster – Discipline Action
- Case VII Eugster v. WSBA Public Records
- Case VIII Eugster v. WSBA and Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XVII Impact of Janus v. AFSCME on Supreme Court – WSBA (GR 12.2)
- Case XVIII Spokane Law Review
- Case XXII Personal Injury Action, Eugster v. WSBA et al.
- Case XXII, Eugster v. Paula Littlewood, WSBA Executive Director and others.
- Case XXIII Eugster v. Court of Appeals III, and Fearing et al
- Case XXIV Eugster v. Hon. RMS Rule 60(d)(3) Fraud on Court
- Cases and Projects
- Constitutionality of the Washington State Bar Association of the Washington Supreme Court
- XXI Eugster v. Fearing et al.
- News Letters
- WSBA Materials
- Case 3 US Supreme Court, Petition for a Writ of Certiorari
- Case IV Due Process, State Case
- Case V Due Process, WAED
- Case 7 WSBA Records
- Case VI Discipline Bar v. Eugster
- Case 7-B Petition for Mandamus – Right of Member to Member Email Addresses
- Case 9 Robt. Caruso and Sandra Ferguson v. WSBA et al.
- Case VIII WSBA 2017 WAWD
- Case IX Caruso v. WSBA
- Case X (non-suit)
- Case 11 Petition for Writs of Mandamus against Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XII WSBA v. Caruso
- Case XIII Eugster v. WSBA and Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XIV
- Case XV
Daily Archives: February 18, 2017
I wrote to Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson on the 15th of February about the two associations, one a bar association, the other an association of legal service providers. Go here . That was on the 15th, I repeat. Today … Continue reading
How true: It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by … Continue reading