- Case VI WSBA v. Eugster – Discipline Action
- Case VII Eugster v. WSBA Public Records
- Case VIII Eugster v. WSBA and Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XVII Impact of Janus v. AFSCME on Supreme Court – WSBA (GR 12.2)
- Case XVIII Spokane Law Review
- Case XXII Personal Injury Action, Eugster v. WSBA et al.
- Case XXII, Eugster v. Paula Littlewood, WSBA Executive Director and others.
- Case XXIII Eugster v. Court of Appeals III, and Fearing et al
- Case XXIV Eugster v. Hon. RMS Rule 60(d)(3) Fraud on Court
- Cases and Projects
- Constitutionality of the Washington State Bar Association of the Washington Supreme Court
- XXI Eugster v. Fearing et al.
- News Letters
- WSBA Materials
- Case 3 US Supreme Court, Petition for a Writ of Certiorari
- Case IV Due Process, State Case
- Case V Due Process, WAED
- Case 7 WSBA Records
- Case VI Discipline Bar v. Eugster
- Case 7-B Petition for Mandamus – Right of Member to Member Email Addresses
- Case 9 Robt. Caruso and Sandra Ferguson v. WSBA et al.
- Case VIII WSBA 2017 WAWD
- Case IX Caruso v. WSBA
- Case X (non-suit)
- Case 11 Petition for Writs of Mandamus against Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XII WSBA v. Caruso
- Case XIII Eugster v. WSBA and Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XIV
- Case XV
Monthly Archives: September 2016
Case VII is a WSBA Records Request. The court rule regarding Bar Records, GR 12.4, is used. The question which will eventually be raised and decided is whether the Court Rule GR 12.4 applies to the exclusion of the Washington … Continue reading
I watched a WSBA Webinar today. It was about changes in WSBA governance. The changes have been discussed and commented upon for over two years. In September at the WSBA BOG (Board of Governors) meeting certain items will be discussed. … Continue reading
In late August, 2016, the Minnesota Supreme Court admonished a Colorado lawyer for helping his in-laws regarding a judgment against them by a condominium association. The judgment was about $2,500. The Colorado lawyer corresponded with the Minnesota lawyer representing the … Continue reading