- Case VI WSBA v. Eugster – Discipline Action
- Case VII Eugster v. WSBA Public Records
- Case VIII Eugster v. WSBA and Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XVII Impact of Janus v. AFSCME on Supreme Court – WSBA (GR 12.2)
- Case XVIII Spokane Law Review
- Case XXII Personal Injury Action, Eugster v. WSBA et al.
- Case XXII, Eugster v. Paula Littlewood, WSBA Executive Director and others.
- Case XXIII Eugster v. Court of Appeals III, and Fearing et al
- Case XXIV Eugster v. Hon. RMS Rule 60(d)(3) Fraud on Court
- Cases and Projects
- Constitutionality of the Washington State Bar Association of the Washington Supreme Court
- XXI Eugster v. Fearing et al.
- News Letters
- WSBA Materials
- Case 3 US Supreme Court, Petition for a Writ of Certiorari
- Case IV Due Process, State Case
- Case V Due Process, WAED
- Case 7 WSBA Records
- Case VI Discipline Bar v. Eugster
- Case 7-B Petition for Mandamus – Right of Member to Member Email Addresses
- Case 9 Robt. Caruso and Sandra Ferguson v. WSBA et al.
- Case VIII WSBA 2017 WAWD
- Case IX Caruso v. WSBA
- Case X (non-suit)
- Case 11 Petition for Writs of Mandamus against Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XII WSBA v. Caruso
- Case XIII Eugster v. WSBA and Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XIV
- Case XV
Monthly Archives: February 2016
There are certain obstacles to a lawyer’s efforts to gain the attention of a Federal District Court. Rooker Feldman Doctrine A lawyer cannot challenge a decision of the State Supreme Court in federal court. This is the Rooker Feldman Doctrine. … Continue reading
There are 35,000 members of the WSBA. About 100 or so are disciplined each year — that’s a paltry .0028 % of the 35,000 members. The WSBA pays about $5,000,000 a year to achieve this result – that is about 48% … Continue reading
As a bar association (forced) we find something we dislike and punish a member whose conduct in the past is like what we dislike today.
The WSBA sent an order of the Review Committee in my case. The grievance has been ordered to hearing. Next I will be served with a complaint against me by the WSBA.