- Case VI WSBA v. Eugster – Discipline Action
- Case VII Eugster v. WSBA Public Records
- Case VIII Eugster v. WSBA and Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XVII Impact of Janus v. AFSCME on Supreme Court – WSBA (GR 12.2)
- Case XVIII Spokane Law Review
- Case XXII Personal Injury Action, Eugster v. WSBA et al.
- Case XXII, Eugster v. Paula Littlewood, WSBA Executive Director and others.
- Case XXIII Eugster v. Court of Appeals III, and Fearing et al
- Case XXIV Eugster v. Hon. RMS Rule 60(d)(3) Fraud on Court
- Cases and Projects
- Constitutionality of the Washington State Bar Association of the Washington Supreme Court
- XXI Eugster v. Fearing et al.
- News Letters
- WSBA Materials
- Case 3 US Supreme Court, Petition for a Writ of Certiorari
- Case IV Due Process, State Case
- Case V Due Process, WAED
- Case 7 WSBA Records
- Case VI Discipline Bar v. Eugster
- Case 7-B Petition for Mandamus – Right of Member to Member Email Addresses
- Case 9 Robt. Caruso and Sandra Ferguson v. WSBA et al.
- Case VIII WSBA 2017 WAWD
- Case IX Caruso v. WSBA
- Case X (non-suit)
- Case 11 Petition for Writs of Mandamus against Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XII WSBA v. Caruso
- Case XIII Eugster v. WSBA and Justices of Supreme Court
- Case XIV
- Case XV
Daily Archives: August 5, 2015
Steve Marrival, a deputy prosecuting attorney, has filed a whistleblower complaint with the state Attorney General’s office against county Prosecutor Mark Lindquist and a complaint with the Washington Bar Association against Lindquist and six deputy prosecutors. Photo: Ted S. Warren, … Continue reading